[Notice] Tips to use trains to enjoy Yeosu Expo!
We would like to share useful information with foreign visitors today!
Except for KR passes which are created only for foreigners, other available discount tips are here.
Read carefully the following, and take an advantage from it!
Time required for one-way trip
– Seoul – Yeosu Expo station: around 3 hours
– Seodaejeon – Yeosu Expo station: around 2 hours
– Jeonju – Yeosu Expo station: around 1 hour
Special Discounted Train Tickets during the whole period of Yeosu Expo
– Duration: May 12 – August 12, 2012
– Applicable trains: Every class of trains in Jeolla Line – KTX, Saemaul, Mugunghwa
– Limit of use: at most 2 times/expo ticket
– Applicable lines: Either departing or arriving station should be one of the following station – Sucheon, Yeocheon, and Yeosu Expo stations
– Where to get discounted: Homepage of Korail (www.korail.com) & ticket booth at departing station
– How to get discounted: Presentation of expo ticket when rail pass purchase is made at station / Select “event” as additional discount when booking is made online and then put the ticket number
Note) the payment should be made at least 2 days before the departure
Special Discounted Train Tickets for Participant Performance Team
– Discount rate: 30% of the regular fare
– Eligibility: Representatives who visit Korea for National Day at the Expo or performing groups of 20 or more capita
Note) this applicable discount should be applied to the Korail at 82-42-3991 in advance
– Time Table of Free Shuttle Train from May 12 to August 12
Note) on weekends, this free shuttle train makes a stop at Yulchon station on the way to Sunchon or Yeosu Expo station