[Notice] Pavilion Reservation System abolished and “First Come First Served System” is now applicable!

Out of 76 Expo pavilions, 8 pavilions prepared by Korea and managed by the Expo Organizing Committee used to be run with a reservation system. This was to reduce waiting time and promote the use of reservation in the country.

– The applicable 8 pavilions were the following:

Theme Pavilion, Korea Pavilion, Marine Life Pavilion, Climate & Environment Pavilion, Marine City & Civilization Pavilion, Marine Industry & Technology Pavilion, DSME Marine Robot Pavilion and Aquarium

– The details of the pavilion reservation system are the following:

30% of reservations were made online and the remaining 70% were placed on site through smart phone applications and kiosks by visitors on the day after their arrival.

The “First Come First Served System” will be applied to visitors as they tour pavilions, starting from May 28. With this new system, visitors do not have to reserve pavilions online or on the spot to watch all the pavilions including above 8 pavilions. First comers can enter the pavilion first. The rule is very simple.

However, those who reserved pavilions before new system starts will be allowed to enter pavilions depending on their reservation though new system gets launched. Specifically reservations which were made till May 27.

Advertisements